Friday, July 17, 2015

BNSF & UP action in Hastings,NE on 7 14 2015



       I went to Hastings,NE and filming trains there. I filmed 8 trains in Hastings. There are 7 on BNSF, & 1 on U.P. on the 14th. After i filmed the 2nd train, I went to taco bell and got the 5 dollar box, I had bacon club chalupa. taco, and burrito superme with a drink of ice tea and ate at Libs park in Hastings. I didn't get the sauce packets from taco bell oh well.
       After that, I went back to downtown Hastings and filmed another train.  After that, I drove around on gravel roads and meet a mama deer & a baby deer on Osage Road near the tracks near Juanita so i had to stop for the deers around 2 in the afternoon. The weather was a hot one. I went back to Hastings and had a ice cream & water at Runza. 
       Also, i was wondering about amtrak 6 will be arriving to the city of Hastings and the amtrak didn't come till 8:28 tuesday night. So I filmed 4 more trains until 4:50 in the afternoon and then i went back home and got cooled off.

Mileage for the day is: 104 miles
Fuel cost $.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog.

Brad B