Thursday, February 25, 2016

BNSF Action from Lincoln to Ashland,NE 2 20 2016





     I arrived in Lincoln,NE on Friday, February 19th, 2016 to do some things while i am in Lincoln. First, i had to report to my home state for my sales tax and paid it off. Second, I went to Cici's and kindly pig out for a great price. Third, i walked around at Sam's in Lincoln to get some exercise. Fourth, i went to my brother's house in Lincoln and spend the weekend there. 

    Saturday, i left my brother's to go to the train show to see my old vendors there. I have a video link of the show seen here: https://youtu.be/vBLFdBZr6Uk After that, i decided to go film trains and the weather was nice, above normal temperatures. I filmed 14 trains from Ashland Junction where i started from to a empty hopper train entering Lincoln. Including all CSX locomotives on the BNSF's Creston Subdivision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog.

Brad B