Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Brad's Gift store

Here's is what I am selling on this site only on this blog post about jewelry that my brother made.  This blog post will be updated if it gets sold out. Coming soon, prices for the hand made jewelry. 
Price $8.00



Price $8.00

If you want a train dvd from me, please click on the link seen here: www.webstore.com/bradben

Shipping & Handling cost $3.00 for the first item, $1.00 more for each item. Nebraska residents will pay a 7% sales tax. Paypal is recommended and i do have paypal available. You can send a cashier's check or money order. Please ask for a address to send the money order or cashier's check.

Price  $1.50



This boxcar needs another part of the model train My price $2.50

Price $1.00


Price $.75

Price $.75

Price $.75


Price $.75
Price $.75

Price $.75

Price $.75

Price $.75

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog.

Brad B