Thursday, November 10, 2016

UP 844 Trek to Tennessee and back










































































































































































































































Brad's railfanning series

Union Pacific trains with the 844 part one on October 14, 2016
    I went to the Gibbon-Kearney area to film that steam locomotive I have not filmed the 844 in 3 years. I did a vlog and a talk about the 844 in two live videos. The first 844 was at Ravenna Road crossing. The second 844 was in Gibbon by the grain elevator. The last 844 was on the Marysville Sub headed for Fairbury. After i filmed trains, I went to Sam's to eat some potluck for lunch to end the filming. This is a short day.


Union Pacific trains with the 844 part two on October 30, 2016
        The 844 is headed back to Cheyenne steam shop. I made it to Gibbon with a stop for a restroom and a coffee stop. I almost forgot my stuff at Casey's. I shot 4 live videos including UP 844. Before the 844 arrived, UP trains were out in full force between 10:30 in the morning til noon. I had lunch after the 844 in Gibbon. After the 844 left and i got my lunch, the marysville subdivision was very busy at Gibbon Junction until i ran out of battery on the camcorder. My digital camera is next to run out of battery near Wood River at sunset,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog.

Brad B