Monday, April 18, 2016

BNSF with CSX, Union Pacific trains racing & passing from Juanita to Ald...



       I started with seeing the train in Hastings and drove on a gravel road to Juanita. After that, i followed the train to Kenesaw in which i didn't make it in time. After that, I drove back to Hastings to catch a grain train. All CSX behind BNSF along the Hastings Subdivision. There are 3 trains i videotaped along the Hastings Subdivision.

     After that, I got me something to eat at Burger King to do a food review on the extra long philly cheeseburger and did the food review near Hayland along the Union Pacific's Marysville Subdivision. After that, i videotaped Union Pacific trains from Gibbon to Alda with 2 more food reviews in between trains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog.

Brad B