Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Union Pacific action from West of Kearney to Grand Island,NE on April 24...



Brad's railfanning series



      I decided to go film along the Union Pacific line. I saw a train heading into Wood River. I filmed a manifest train in Wood River in which my co-worker does live near the Union Pacific tracks. After that, i went to Cabela's in Kearney to go use the restroom. After that, i see 2 union pacific trains in Kearney. I had to pick which train i should go after. I pick the intermodal train over the loaded coal train. I filmed the intermodal train west of Kearney. It was a great choice because of another train that has 7 Union Pacific units. The intermodal train had 4 units. For a grand total of 11 units.


      After that, i went to Gibbon to film some more Union Pacific train in Gibbon. In between, I had to get 3 2-liters of Pepsi products at dollar general. I had a spicy italian sub from Subway, & did 2 new food reviews on youtube. I originally wanted this video to be my 2900th video, but that didn't happen oh,well. I filmed more Union Pacific trains from west of Gibbon to the last train of the day west of Grand Island. I ended up filming 21 trains.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog.

Brad B