Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Brad's 3000th video weekend of September 10-11,2016



Brad's railfanning series



Day 1: I filmed a few trains along the BNSF line at 80th Road. I went to my first bowling practice of the season. I had a short day filming trains.


Day 2: I filmed trains along the Union Pacific line. I decided to bring a bike along for the ride. I filmed a few Union Pacific trains including UP 1983. I left the pickup truck at Gibbon Junction to ride the bike to film a few more trains with the bike and did live streaming with my tablet. When i rode the bike, I filmed a loaded coal train on the shoulder of the road. Instead of using the sidewalk of the overpass, I filmed another loaded coal train on the overpass stairs. I got something to eat from subway. I rode the bike back to the Gibbon Junction. I was approached by U.P. employee and they are working on the tracks along the Marysville Subdivision. I had a good conversion with him about what is U.P. is doing. I went to dollar General to get some pop. I walked on the bridge to film a train in Gibbon and got honked at. I also used both cameras to film trains. By the way, I should've get permission to use the bike. I live and learn.













































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog.

Brad B