Saturday, September 17, 2016

Labor day weekend from September 2nd thru the 4th,2016



Brad's railfanning series



Day 1: Nebraska State fair


          I rode the bus from Sam's and back from the fair. After i paid the admission, i walked around and I videotaped stuff I find and looked at. On the way back from the fair, I rode the bus back to Sam's despite a lot of people got on the bus at the mall to go see Hannah Huston. I had fun at the fair and visited my co-workers at the fair.


Day 2: Busy day at Gibbon Junction


          I got fuel for my truck in Grand Island before i headed west. I filmed a couple of trains east and west of Wood River. I was trying to eat a sub, But before the trains. I got food at subway and a drink from dollar general. After I got the food, I went to Gibbon Junction to film trains to stay there for nearly 5 hours of me filming train after train after train. It was very busy non-stop. I ended up with 35 trains.


Day 3: More Union Pacific trains with crossing malfunction


           I filmed more Union Pacific trains from Kearney to Alda. I went to dollar general and subway in Gibbon to get what i needed. I filmed train at Gibbon Junction. I toured to the construction site in Kearney on US Highway 30. I filmed trains trains east of Kearney, Gibbon, east of Wood River, and west of Alda. At the end of the video, there was both crossing gates went up with a empty hopper train present. I called U.P. to let the railroad know about the problem with the crossing.































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog.

Brad B