Thursday, October 13, 2016

Brad's 100th blog



Brad's railfanning series



        I spend the day filming trains from Hastings to Alda. I started in Hastings around 10:30 in the morning. That is where i filmed a z-train in downtown Hastings. The second train is an empty hopper train is where people talking behind the camera while the train was moving. The third train had a caboose leading the local manifest train into the Hastings yard. 

       After the 3rd train passes, I decided to try out the new dunkin' donuts restaurant while i was in Hastings. I did a food review of the reese's peanut butter square & a restaurant review. Also, I did a build a blog episode tutorial. I even had a visit from an engineer with a brand new Union Pacific locomotive at Gibbon Junction. At the end of the video, their is an auto train with one locomotive at the point, & one locomotive at the rear west of Alda. 

































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog.

Brad B