Thursday, October 8, 2015

BNSF and UP Action from Hastings to Alda,NE on October 4,2015







I left the house at 9:48 Sunday morning to get to Hastings to film BNSF trains. I got 2 BNSF trains in downtown Hastings and 1 at the grain elevator in Hastings. I went to Burger King for lunch and i got a halloween whopper combo with medium fries and a medium coke. My meal cost me $8.50. I did the video of halloween whopper near the Adams Central Road crossing along the Union Pacific's Marysville Subdivision. From 12:55p.m. to 2:50 p.m. i filmed trains along the Marysville Subdivision. Then, i went to near Nebraska highway 10 crossing east of Kearney. And then i headed east towards Gibbon to get a ice cream cone at subway in Gibbon. My snack cost me $2.44. After that, I videotaped trains from Gibbon Junction to Alda. I ended videotaping trains at 5:57p.m. on Sunday,October 4,2015. From home to videotaping trains and back took me 8 hours,9 minutes. 


       A couple days later, i edited videos on October 6th & 7th,2015. I started at 8:46p.m. to 11:02p.m. on the 6th of October. The next morning, I started at 8:28a.m. to 8:58a.m. & from 9:52a.m. to 10:27a.m. to complete this video. 


Thanks for Watching & reading my blog,

Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog.

Brad B