Sunday, October 25, 2015

BNSF & UP's Action from Hastings to Alda,NE on October 18,2015




I went to Hastings and filmed 2 BNSF trains and i walked around and drove around. I stopped at Allen's in Hastings and i walked around the store and used the restroom there and i got a 2-liter of pepsi for 99 cents. I went to burger king and got me a big king and original chicken sandwich with tax i paid $5.35 for my lunch with a 2-liter of pepsi and my total cost of my meal is $6.34. I filmed trains on Lakota Road east of Kearney. After that, i went to subway in Gibbon and got me a scoop of Java chip & mangos and cream and it was good. I paid $2.44 for the double scoop ice cream cone and headed for the Gibbon Junction.


Filming time 9:37a.m.-6:05p.m.

 Editing time A. 5:07p.m.-5:35p.m.

                     B. 5:44p.m.-6:29p.m.

                     C. 7:01p.m.-8:39p.m. (2 hours,51 minutes)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog.

Brad B