Tuesday, October 20, 2015

BNSF & UP's Action from Hastings to Wood River,NE on October 11,2015







I video taped 20 trains from Hastings on the BNSF's Hastings Subdivision, to Alda on the Union Pacific's Kearney Subdivision. I drove to Hastings to see a empty hopper train on the BNSF. After that, i drove around to the imperial mall and there was not anything to eat there besides pizza hut. I drove to kenesaw to see if there was a subway there, nothing there. I drove from Kenesaw to Gibbon. When i wanted to turn right at the t-intersection, the railroad crossing is closed at the time. I decided to take gravel roads to the road that will lead me into Gibbon. I turned right at the t-intersection to drive to Gibbon and found it. I went to subway in Gibbon for my lunch break from the trains. I ate my lunch under the tree near the Union Pacific triple track main line near Kearney. I filmed trains during, and after i ate my sweet onion chicken teriyaki sub and ice tea. After that, I went west towards Kearney and turned left at Antelope Ave crossing and headed east from cherry avenue crossing to poole avenue crossing for about 1/2 hour. After that, i head back to Lakota Road crossing and catch more Union Pacific action. After that, i headed east to Range road crossing where i filmed 3 trains there. After that, i headed west to pawnee road crossing to catch an ethanol train. After that, i went to the crosssing west of Wood River near the ethanol plant and that's it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog.

Brad B