Thursday, August 6, 2015

BNSF and Union Pacific's Action in eastern Nebraska on July 29 30,2015



Brad's railfanning series

I went to video taped trains from Grand Island to Ashland Junction. The first place i went to is near Hampton to look at the new double track. Second place to videotape trains is in Utica. The next place I went to eat is at Cici's pizza. I try their stuffed crust pizza and it was good and the price i paid is $8.37. I went to the creston sub for a couple of hours. Spend the night at my brother's place. I ended up with 5 BNSF trains on the 29th.


The next day, I walked to McDonald's and got a sausage egg mcmuffin meal with coffee. I paid $4.57 for my order. I watched the new channel called Grit TV and watched Laramie. I got everything of mine out of the house and talk to my brother at the gas station. For lunch, i went to subway and have spicy italian sub with a pepsi. After lunch, i decided to go take Highway 34 to state highway 15 in Seward. I turned right on Highway 15 to Schuyler to see the newly painted union pacific caboose at the park near the tracks in Downtown Schuyler. I filmed 1 train in Schuyler, 1 in Duncan, and 2 in Silver Creek. After that, I went through a bit of construction near Clarks. I went to make a stop at pump and pantry and get a drink for a hot day. After that, I went home.

Mileage for the 2 days is: 329 miles
Fuel cost: $.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog.

Brad B