Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Union Pacific's Action from Kearney to Gibbon on July 26,2015



 Brad's railfanning series #21


I drove to railfan Union Pacific's triple track from Gibbon to Kearney. The weather was a hot day down there. I spent $8.74 at subway in Gibbon. I filmed 22 trains from Gibbon Junction to Kearney. I was sweating in which i stopped at the gas station in Gibbon and got 2 one-liters of dasani bottled water for $2.50 and wanted them cold and i got that to quench my thrist from the heat and the humidity. Most of the trains i've filmed was in the shade off the county road south of the Union Pacific main line near Kearney. I put on my sunscreen before i got out of the car. 

Mileage for the day is: 126 miles
Fuel cost: $.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog.

Brad B