Saturday, August 22, 2015

BNSF coal train action from Grand Island to Cairo,NE on August 15,2015



Brad's railfanning series

I had a great day on filming 20 coal trains from Ashley Park in Grand Island to Bluff Center Road west of Cairo. In between that, i went to subway to get a 6 inch steak and cheese sub and i used the coupon for another of the same sub with a drink of ice tea. I filmed all coal trains on the BNSF. I got done filming at 6:50 saturday night. I went back to subway and got me a foot long meatball sub and I had the last of the coupon. Both of the subs were expired on the 15th of August,2015. In between, I went to Pump & Pantry and got me a fountain drink and I paid $1.33 for it. After that, I went home for the day. My meals cost me $11.67 @ subway. Total cost of the trip is $13.00 Fuel cost $.00 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog.

Brad B