Thursday, August 20, 2015

BNSF train action in Grand Island,NE and 400th Subscriber on August 11,2015



I filmed trains from North Road to Ashley Park on BNSF's Ravenna Subdivision in Grand Island,NE. In between trains, i did a 400th subscriber chat and i got food at taco john's in which i got 2 soft shelled tacos, and 2 hard shelled tacos. My cost for my food is $4.30 and i decide to buy a large drink at McDonald's for a dollar. My bill from McDonald's is $1.09 before i came to Ashley Park and film trains there. The most trains i filmed were loaded coal or empty hoppers exception of the local freight led by a B40-8 unit. I also filmed the 2 new lay's potato chips of New york reuben and greektown gyro in which you can watch this link seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4vKBM2-UZs After i filmed the last train, I went to Wal-Mart and got 2 other new potato chips. They are southern biscuits and gravy and West coast truffle fries. I also have the link to my video of the other one seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2gZgd56Gmc
My cost for the other 2 potato chips are $5.04 for the other 2 new potato chips. On those two things that i gave a link, please copy and paste this link given in the paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog.

Brad B